Monday, October 5, 2009

Late for a our date

When we first arrived and started to come out to the institution for bonding time with Olga we had the hours set for us. Come for the morning visit at 10:00am and leave at 12:00. Then we are scheduled to come back in the evening at 5:00pm, and leave at 7:00pm. Of course our visiting hours are flexible based on Olga's mood.

This evening we were running late because we were Skyping with Sarah back home. Well we finally arrived and Olga and her caregiver were coming outside. Or should I say Olga was pulling her caregiver outside and downstairs. She was so excited to see us. Her caregiver told Andrei that she knew we were coming. She ate her dinner really fast, put on her clothes to go outside and waved to her friends bye and said Papa. She was getting ready because she knew we were coming. Although she didn't say Mama she was happy to see me too because I got the biggest hug. It's amazing to see this little girl blossom. It is so wonderful what God is doing in our lives. And just think He knew about this from the beginning. I would never have in my wildest dreams could imagine such a wonderful privilege. God is so good!!

1 comment:

  1. How happy I am that you've got a blog! I've seen Olga's picture on RR ever since I found the site, and the text "already transferred" haunted me. I'm so glad to read now that she's been taken care of decently, being outdoors and all, and most important of all, that she's getting a family! Wow! I'm so happy for you and for her!
    Thanks for sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete